We can apply on the Internet! Procedures such as beginning to use, cancellation of water supply

Procedures such as beginning to use, cancellation of water supply are possible on the Internet.

We can file on the Internet

  1. Beginning to use of water supply
  2. It is stopped use of water supply
  3. Simultaneous application for withdrawal and start of water supply (city moving)
  4. Name change
  5. Request of fund transfer application documents


  • When we file on the Internet, we can propose to two business days ago for one month on the use starting date and cancellation day. During other periods, please propose over window and telephone.
  • E-mail address is necessary to send emails such as reservation completion.
  • Procedure of fund transfer is not possible from the Internet. Please propose directly at window of handling financial institution.

The last update date: December 01, 2017

Reference about this information

Water department rate center (401, Takata, Odawara-shi)

Phone number: 0465-41-1211

Please let know opinion, impression about this information!

Was information of this page plain?

※In system, we cannot make a reply for opinion, impression that we had.
About contents needing answer, to department in charge of reference, please directly.
※We hope that we do not fill out about personal information such as address, phone number.
※Platform dependent characters and half size katakana such as numbers with circle causing mojibake hope that they do not fill out.

Odawara-shi government office
Address: 〒 250-8555 300, Ogikubo, Odawara-shi, Kanagawa (mail arrives in "〒 250-8555 Odawara-shi government office ○○ section (room)")
Telephone: 0465-33-1300 (general information)

Copyright (C) City of Odawara, All Rights Reserved.